Monday, June 8, 2009

Time flies...

...well I am WAY over due. Vacation, kids schedules, etc. got the better of me. In short:
  1. Washington was great, Chris rocked his 24 hr race. A much needed break from work and school for Marja...
  2. Cameron raced a Biathlon (run/bike) and lead from the gun to the tape!! WOW!
  3. Marja fell victim to my inattention to detail, 23 is not the same as 25 when going up hill (details to follow)
  4. Crushed myself today exploring the canyons..40 miles with 7500' vertical on a balding rear tire...why not make it even harder right....see "inattention to detail" note above...

"...maybe its the fact you are too dumb to know any better..." I realized climbing out of the N. Fork of the American today that my father pretty much has me pegged.

Details to come, I SWEAR!!!!

Cheers!!!

No comments: