Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tears of JOY...

You know that feeling you get,when your path crosses with someone you care about deeply, and you haven't seen each other in a while? Or maybe you see that girl you were infatuated with in high school, and you still get that nervous feeling in your stomach?

Well that happened to me this morning. I was meeting a beautiful girl, one that I hadn't seen in way too long. My stomach was full of butterflies, and the anticipation was killing me. When I saw her, it was like we had never been apart. It was truly amazing! Now she is back with me, by my side,

here she was on a cold winter ride in February '08

We had been separated since Friday night, for reasons I would rather not go into. I don't think I could hold it together long enough to type the whole story....

ALAS, a happy ending!

p.s. Chris, you have obsession issues!

No comments: